Life without a hobby is like living without dreams. It helps us to make life more interesting and we can use our hobbies in different things and way of living. My hobby about photography can be well used in space organization for example when modeling a living room,or a bathroom I  can use photos made by me to place them in different positions of the room ( ex in a living room  to use photos of something related to things that can be done there, or in e kitchen can be put photos of fruits or foods etc)
I would like a big house but just to complete my needs. I give a lot importance to the living room as I think is one of the most important parts of a house and it should have a space to be well used and design to be well connected with other rooms.

An other hobby is combination of colors I like to combinate 2 or more colors together in this case it can be used to combinate interior furniture of a space for example in a living room I would like to play with te same color of different tones combinated with white or black. I really like gardening and flowers it would be a nice job to try to put flowers in some different corners of a room it can make the room look like more alive. I also like the natural light it means that te project of the house should have a lot open spaces with glass windows. I like more the modern architecture. Another thing I like is spaces with balcony it can be useful to create a space for self pleasure. I like books too so its very important to create a space only for reading It doesn’t need to be a big one because sometimes reading can be more pleasant in nature or in a balcony or near the fire. 

Comments

Popular Posts